Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- SITE OPERATION: the United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. J C A PORTAL controls this Site from the U.A.E. J C A PORTAL makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. J C A PORTAL will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to J C A PORTAL through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by J C A PORTAL to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by J C A PORTAL to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of J C A PORTAL. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use J C A PORTAL Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain J C A PORTAL’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. J C A PORTAL will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. J C A PORTAL has no control over these sites or the content within them. J C A PORTAL does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. J C A PORTAL does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against J C A PORTAL for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at support@PROCURE-WEB.COM.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. J C A PORTAL may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that J C A PORTAL will own all rights, titles, and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the Online Materials made by or for you. At J C A PORTAL’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to J C A PORTAL or perfect these rights, titles or interests in J C A PORTAL’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. J C A PORTAL MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. J C A PORTAL ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. J C A PORTAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF J C A PORTAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF J C A PORTAL WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
License GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to J C A PORTAL, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted J C A PORTAL an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. J C A PORTAL may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against J C A PORTAL for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to J C A PORTAL. Any communication or materials you send to J C A PORTAL will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by J C A PORTAL for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. J C A PORTAL is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
- Eligibility for Membership
(i) PROCURE-WEB.COM wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore, membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of PROCURE-WEB.COM under this User Agreement or at law, PROCURE-WEB.COM reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if PROCURE-WEB.COM believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by PROCURE-WEB.COM. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to this site. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once unless otherwise authorized by the site administrator and managers.
- Your Account and Registration Obligations
(i) When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
(ii) On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify PROCURE-WEB.COM of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will PROCURE-WEB.COM be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse PROCURE-WEB.COM for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by PROCURE-WEB.COM ‘s registration form (the “Registration Data”).
(iii) You will not include:
- any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or,
- the word ” Procure-Web” in your registration user ID.
(iv) Your Company name shall not include the word ” Procure-Web” and should not reflect the current business name.
(vi) You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if PROCURE-WEB.COM has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of PROCURE-WEB.COM under this User Agreement or at law, PROCURE-WEB.COM has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
(vii) PROCURE-WEB.COM may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to PROCURE-WEB.COM upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, PROCURE-WEB.COM without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or not been able to pay the monthly fees after 3 attempts to collect them.
- Electronic Communications
(i) You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. PROCURE-WEB.COM requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Amendments to this User Agreement
(i) You acknowledge and agree that PROCURE-WEB.COM shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that PROCURE-WEB.COM at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
- Fees and Services
(i) PROCURE-WEB.COM is not an auction house nor a bank and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the procurement and selection of suppliers that will provide your business the product and/or services that have been agreed upon the job/RFP/direct requests.
(ii) Membership on the Site is as per the fee structure in the packages section. PROCURE-WEB.COM does not charge any fee for browsing, but quoting on the Site will be as per your current selected package. PROCURE-WEB.COM does not charge any transaction fees to any service providers or clients.
(iii) Unless otherwise stated, all fees are to be quoted in your country’s currency. You must pay all fees payable to PROCURE-WEB.COM (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 7 days of the date of any invoice to you from PROCURE-WEB.COM with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy.
(iv) In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to PROCURE-WEB.COM, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of PROCURE-WEB.COM under this User Agreement or at law, PROCURE-WEB.COM without liability reserves the right to:
- issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 14 calendar days of PROCURE-WEB.COM issuing a warning to you.
(v) PROCURE-WEB.COM also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to PROCURE-WEB.COM
(vi) take any steps PROCURE-WEB.COM considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
- Payment Confirmation
(i) After the setup of a recurring plan or upgrade, a receipt will be sent by email to the registered one as per the user’s profile. The bank used by the user may or may not send SMS/email confirmation on the transaction, it is the responsibility of the user to monitor this and have up to date contact information with their bank
(ii) The payment confirmation should not exceed 24 hours, in case you have not received the email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve this issue
- Use of the Site
(i) While using the Site, you will not:
- post Information or content or list services in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- post services you do not have a right to link to or include;
iii. post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- post counterfeit or stolen products or services;
- post Information or products/services which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
vii. post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
viii. post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- post any Information or content or list services which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- post any Information or content or list services which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- post Information or content or list services which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
xii. post Information or content or list services which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
xiii. use “keyword spamming” in listing services for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing);
xiv. use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other services directly and/or from another website;
- manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
xvi. circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to PROCURE-WEB.COM;
xvii. take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and rating systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information of the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to PROCURE-WEB.COM);
xviii. transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
xix. distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site or the interests or property of the Site’s users;
xxi. create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
xxii. take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
xxiii. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
xxiv. attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
xxv. export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
xxvi. copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
xxvii. violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
xxviii. abuse PROCURE-WEB.COM’s Policy, Listing Policy, or any of PROCURE-WEB.COM’s other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
xxix. directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following services:
- securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws;
- weapons of any description;
- liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances;
- religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
- antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures;
- used cellular phone SIM Cards, except if the transaction is in accordance with the local operators’ rules pertaining to transfer of ownership of the same;
- services that to your knowledge are fake, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user’s interest or health;
- fresh food;
- non-transferable vouchers; and chemicals,
- any other product or service that has been banned from trading as per local laws and regulations except if there is written authorization from the government entities to be able to trade such products and services
(i) All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either PROCURE-WEB.COM, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of PROCURE-WEB.COM and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
(i) “PROCURE-WEB.COM” and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of PROCURE-WEB.COM and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. PROCURE-WEB.COM’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any service that is not PROCURE-WEB.COM’s nor in any manner that disparages or discredits PROCURE-WEB.COM. All other trademarks not owned by PROCURE-WEB.COM that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by PROCURE-WEB.COM.
- Abusing PROCURE-WEB.COM
(i) Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to PROCURE-WEB.COM. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify PROCURE-WEB.COM. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of PROCURE-WEB.COM under this User Agreement or at law, PROCURE-WEB.COM may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and/or a user’s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also, PROCURE-WEB.COM can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
- Customer Data Protection
(i) PROCURE-WEB.COM has a “Customer Data Protection” which seeks to assist customers to ensure their data is protected against fraud by any service providers on the Site.
- Platform for Communication
(i) The Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of the procurement of products or services. PROCURE-WEB.COM does not buy or sell services, it is a platform for buyers and suppliers to transact. PROCURE-WEB.COM is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a buyer or supplier will complete a transaction or accept the return of a product/service or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold PROCURE-WEB.COM responsible for other users’ content, actions, or inactions, or services or Information they list or post. In particular:
- PROCURE-WEB.COM is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of services from the service provider to the customer. The contract for the sale of any product or service shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Supplier and the Buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any service vest with PROCURE-WEB.COM nor shall PROCURE-WEB.COM have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such service or the contract between the Supplier and the Buyer.
- PROCURE-WEB.COM is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of services which are unavailable. It is strongly advisable that the matter is resolved through direct communication with the responsible party and that this information is later reflected in the performance rating when the job is closed or completed.
iii. PROCURE-WEB.COM is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users but will do so in good faith to resolve any dispute.
- PROCURE-WEB.COM has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of services advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of service providers to sell services, or the ability of customers to pay for services.
- PROCURE-WEB.COM does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the product/service proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, PROCURE-WEB.COM does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any service on the Site, nor is PROCURE-WEB.COM a supplier of any service sold by users or purchased by users.
- PROCURE-WEB.COM does attempt, by all means, to warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of all of its users by the verification process that is required during sign-up.
vii. The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. PROCURE-WEB.COM cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such services of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that PROCURE-WEB.COM is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links to any user-posted content on the Site.
(ii) Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and PROCURE-WEB.COM holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
(iii) PROCURE-WEB.COM accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
(iv) PROCURE-WEB.COM excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
(v) You release and indemnify PROCURE-WEB.COM and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
PROCURE-WEB.COM collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the PROCURE-WEB.COM website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the PROCURE-WEB.COM website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to PROCURE-WEB.COM when you register for services or make purchases via the website. In all such cases, you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. PROCURE-WEB.COM utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
PROCURE-WEB.COM may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide PROCURE-WEB.COM with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
PROCURE-WEB.COM may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such requests. PROCURE-WEB.COM may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if PROCURE-WEB.COM files for bankruptcy or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of PROCURE-WEB.COM in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- SECURITY. PROCURE-WEB.COM takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, PROCURE-WEB.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- OTHER WEBSITES. PROCURE-WEB.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS. PROCURE-WEB.COM does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the PROCURE-WEB.COM website or services, and PROCURE-WEB.COM requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, PROCURE-WEB.COM does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information PROCURE-WEB.COM has received, please contact info@PROCURE-WEB.COM.
- Breach of User Agreement
(i) Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of PROCURE-WEB.COM under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, PROCURE-WEB.COM may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your application for RFQ, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
(ii) If you breach this User Agreement;
- If PROCURE-WEB.COM is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If PROCURE-WEB.COM believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or PROCURE-WEB.COM.
iii. PROCURE-WEB.COM may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with PROCURE-WEB.COM or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by PROCURE-WEB.COM. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement PROCURE-WEB.COM reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to PROCURE-WEB.COM or any losses and damages caused by you to PROCURE-WEB.COM and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as PROCURE-WEB.COM in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of PROCURE-WEB.COM ‘s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. PROCURE-WEB.COM does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
- Application for RFQ and Selection
(i) All quotations submitted to the Site for specific work are a commitment by you/your company to complete the transaction of the product/service on which you have placed the Quote. If you are the “Awarded Supplier” to procure any product/service, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the Buyer under their Buyer Terms and Conditions which will include payment terms, delivery timing, and others.
(ii) As an “Awarded Supplier” you agree to be bound by the conditions included by the Buyer in the job’s description on the Site (so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of this User Agreement or are not in compliance with applicable laws). An Awarded Supplier must contact the Buyer to initiate and coordinate all aspects of the contract. As a customer on the Site, we encourage you to post feedback on the service provider after the job is closed.
(iii) You agree not to test the Site with false Quotes or purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to PROCURE-WEB.COM under this User Agreement or at law, PROCURE-WEB.COM may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent Quotes. Please be aware that even if you do not give PROCURE-WEB.COM your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
- Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
(i) Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of PROCURE-WEB.COM under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, PROCURE-WEB.COM may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and/or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- No Warranty
(i) PROCURE-WEB.COM provides the Site and its services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. PROCURE-WEB.COM makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. PROCURE-WEB.COM makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability, and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that PROCURE-WEB.COM has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liabilities
(i) To the extent permitted by law, PROCURE-WEB.COM, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not PROCURE-WEB.COM has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
(ii) If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to PROCURE-WEB.COM and PROCURE-WEB.COM shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
(i) You agree to indemnify and hold PROCURE-WEB.COM and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Relationship and Notice
(i) None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and PROCURE-WEB.COM and you shall have no authority to bind PROCURE-WEB.COM in any manner whatsoever.
(ii) Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to PROCURE-WEB.COM from you shall be given by you by email to PROCURE-WEB.COM at info@PROCURE-WEB.COM, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by PROCURE-WEB.COM by return email. Any notices to you from PROCURE-WEB.COM shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
(i) If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
(ii) In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre – London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which rules (“Rules”) are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of PROCURE-WEB.COM to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and PROCURE-WEB.COM shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations
(i) You hereby grant PROCURE-WEB.COM the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that PROCURE-WEB.COM may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. PROCURE-WEB.COM agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of PROCURE-WEB.COM, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of PROCURE-WEB.COM.
(i) If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and PROCURE-WEB.COM with respect to the subject matter hereof.
(ii) No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
- Governing Law
(i) This User Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
- Refund Policy
(i) Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
(ii) Once you made your payment, it’s not possible to refund your payment for your service.
(iii) We will provide 100% refund of your payment only if the service has been canceled and not used within 7 days from the date of purchase
(iv) 100% cancellation charge if the service has been delivered.